Autodroid Software Development Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Autodroid Software Development Forum » For flying guys » We added FPV support - cardbox feature

We added FPV support - cardbox feature

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

For FPV users we added Cardboard feature

This sound exciting. Can you tell us more about how it works?

+1

)) Just need to activate cardbox feature in our app and enjoy the Cardboard support

Hey there,  I was originally using this for a second monitor in my Fpv set up. But I would love the feature to process field sequential 3D.  So you could actually use it as a 3d vr goggle with the cardboard option. Is there any way to integrate this? Because for many that could transform their current Fpv set into a 3d setup with just a camera like this http://shop.righthere.nu/fpv-cameras-ac … _1645.html
To clarify the camera converts the 3d image into one analog video stream using field sequential 3d, and the app would need to transform that into the side by side cardboard format.

Would that be possible?
Cheers Matias

Last edited by Matias228 (2016-03-06 20:42:55)

Matias228 wrote:

Hey there,  I was originally using this for a second monitor in my Fpv set up. But I would love the feature to process field sequential 3D.  So you could actually use it as a 3d vr goggle with the cardboard option. Is there any way to integrate this? Because for many that could transform their current Fpv set into a 3d setup with just a camera like this http://shop.righthere.nu/fpv-cameras-ac … _1645.html
To clarify the camera converts the 3d image into one analog video stream using field sequential 3d, and the app would need to transform that into the side by side cardboard format.

Would that be possible?
Cheers Matias

Last edited by Matias228 (Yesterday 20:42:55)

Yes, it is possible to do.
But, frankly speaking, what will be buying category for this feature? As you can see, at this moment, it is not low budget device, I mean 3d cam :). What about the resolution, is that will be enough or need to implement our app for another video grabber? Preliminary do you have some data (better in numbers)? At this moment we have only questions and it would be great if you have some answers.....

You are here » Autodroid Software Development Forum » For flying guys » We added FPV support - cardbox feature