Autodroid Software Development Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Autodroid Software Development Forum » For flying guys » PiP - Picture in Picture, pls

PiP - Picture in Picture, pls

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Hi,

i just bought your app, very useful.

I need to use it together with a drone managment app, which i'm writing myself. My need is to have the video in a small screen in a corner (about 1/4 of the screen), when touched it would became full screen, then 1/4, then minimize it.
If developer would let me to integrate video function into my app, it would be perfect, but in the short time, and to be useful for everybody, he could insert a PiP screen option, with movable video window, which could be minimized anytime and would stay on top on any app underneath.
Could it be possible?

Thanks

PS i have an old STK1160 key which is not working with the app, i ordered the UTV007 one, i hope it arrives soon to test the app finally!

Last edited by glider1 (2016-10-26 20:40:01)

glider1 wrote:

Hi,

i just bought your app, very useful.

I need to use it together with a drone managment app, which i'm writing myself. My need is to have the video in a small screen in a corner (about 1/4 of the screen), when touched it would became full screen, then 1/4, then minimize it.
If developer would let me to integrate video function into my app, it would be perfect, but in the short time, and to be useful for everybody, he could insert a PiP screen option, with movable video window, which could be minimized anytime and would stay on top on any app underneath.
Could it be possible?

Thanks

PS i have an old STK1160 key which is not working with the app, i ordered the UTV007 one, i hope it arrives soon to test the app finally!

Last edited by glider1 (2016-10-26 20:40:01)

Ok, got it - we will add it in our development plan

You are here » Autodroid Software Development Forum » For flying guys » PiP - Picture in Picture, pls