Autodroid Software Development Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Autodroid Software Development Forum » For flying guys » Fullscreen don't work with Samsung S6 egde

Fullscreen don't work with Samsung S6 egde

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Hello,

i have a problem with fullscreen on my S6 egde (with UTV007). Without activated fullscreen it works flawless, but with fullscreen the refreshrate is only about 1 fps. Unfortunately is pucturequality without fullscreen insufficient for flying with cardboard. Is there a workaround or any other solution?

Thanks

Viktor

VSchmoll wrote:

Hello,

i have a problem with fullscreen on my S6 egde (with UTV007). Without activated fullscreen it works flawless, but with fullscreen the refreshrate is only about 1 fps. Unfortunately is pucturequality without fullscreen insufficient for flying with cardboard. Is there a workaround or any other solution?

Thanks

Viktor

We know about this issue and trying to beat it....We on the right way to fix it. Pls be patient, when we fix it, we will announce native record function and more cardboard view features.

Hello Maxim,

tnx for the information!

VSchmoll wrote:

Hello Maxim,

tnx for the information!

fixed

You are here » Autodroid Software Development Forum » For flying guys » Fullscreen don't work with Samsung S6 egde