Autodroid Software Development Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Autodroid Software Development Forum » For flying guys » Can you please add native recording support?

Can you please add native recording support?

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Hi!

Can you please add native recording support to your great app? I know that I could use a screen recorder, but it would be so much nicer if that would be possible inside the app. That would be really great. Are there any plans for this?

Many thanks,
Michael

daneel wrote:

Hi!

Can you please add native recording support to your great app? I know that I could use a screen recorder, but it would be so much nicer if that would be possible inside the app. That would be really great. Are there any plans for this?

Many thanks,
Michael

Michael hello,
We are working on it, pls be patient, it should be realized in nearest month.

Hi!

This is awesome news!

This should then also be much more space/energy efficient, since the low-res stream (usually 700-900 TVL) can be stored directly by your app instead of capturing the full-hd (or more) display of modern phones. Can't wait for this to become available, and I'll certainly buy it if it means an additoinal payment through an in-app purchase. Once it is ready I can do a review of it on my channel (https://www.youtube.com/RCFPVFlight) and distribute it through all of my social media channels (including a Facebook group of almost 5000 members).

Please keep us updated through this thread. Feel free to PM me if you like.

All the best,
Michael

daneel wrote:

Hi!

This is awesome news!

This should then also be much more space/energy efficient, since the low-res stream (usually 700-900 TVL) can be stored directly by your app instead of capturing the full-hd (or more) display of modern phones. Can't wait for this to become available, and I'll certainly buy it if it means an additoinal payment through an in-app purchase. Once it is ready I can do a review of it on my channel (https://www.youtube.com/RCFPVFlight) and distribute it through all of my social media channels (including a Facebook group of almost 5000 members).

Please keep us updated through this thread. Feel free to PM me if you like.

All the best,
Michael

Michael ,hello, we can just theoretically upload, for example, 50 fps instead 25fps and can do more "softly" view, but can't change resolution, because it depends on chipset inside of your\our UTV007.
We can change the chipset to hd, but the price for usb Easycap device will change twicely. Is this feature needed for market? If you have more info, could you pls inform us via e-mail?

Hi Maxim,

is there any update on the recording ?  I can see it in the menu as experimental, but how do I enable it ?

Kayleb wrote:

Hi Maxim,

is there any update on the recording ?  I can see it in the menu as experimental, but how do I enable it ?

Hello, we can rec 1 min only at this moment and the rec is not stable yet. Pls be patient.

You are here » Autodroid Software Development Forum » For flying guys » Can you please add native recording support?