Autodroid Software Development Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Autodroid Software Development Forum » How to use app » App menu

App menu

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Device Settings
Select startup device: this function make switches between usb Easycap devices
Change Video Format: be sure about your video format signal, in default it is PAL, but you can change it to NTSC
Change Video Input: this function made for 4 channel usb Easycap device (rgb support does not work at this moment), you can change your input manually.
Full Screen: for Full screen mode
Scaling Mode: this mode can switch your video from slow to fast, but with losses in video resolution
Rotate Video: for video rotation 180°
Flip Video: for flipping video
Cardbox view: for our FPV guys we made Cardboard support and will going to add other features
Device rotation: for rotation mode
Car mode: this mode always turn your Android device in portrait orientation, pls be sure that you use NOT portrait mode to avoid any conflict of our app in the system
Audio Settings
Audio: under developing
Smoothing: under developing
Signal Detection settings
Signal Detection: this feature made for car back camera and allows to automatically detect video signal(app in this case always in sleep mode until the analogue signal is not active)
Signal Delay: also for back camera support, it allows make delay, when signal is not active
Other Settings
Autostart: in car mode this function should be always on, because it allows to our app to autostart

Great software.
If used as a car backup camera, does the software produce proximity bars?

Thank you

Champagne wrote:

Great software.
If used as a car backup camera, does the software produce proximity bars?

Thank you

No, but if needed, we will add back lines ( at this moment all back cameras going with back lines feature)

Hi, I'm using this app well for car backup camera.

And now, I have a question.

step1: Install a front camera in a car.
step2: Connect front camera to S-Video input of easycap, using composite-to-sVideo cable.
step3: Then easycap device comes to have 2 video inputs, 1 is from composite of rear camera, 2 is from s-video from front camera.

Then can Easycap Viewer in Android deal with this situation?
In above menu explantion, there is <Change Video Input>. Should I set <2> in this case? Then how can I switch between 2 inputs?

Thanks.

Last edited by alogblog (2016-05-24 12:09:45)

alogblog wrote:

above menu explantion, there is <Change Vid

Hello, sorry for big delay in answer.
You just need to change inputs manually in app menu. In this case better to use some kind of video splitter and use 1 analogue input

How do I turn off the automatically starting when detecting the USB capture device?  Right now it opens all every time I turn on my car, I'd like to only trigger it manually.

miketunes wrote:

How do I turn off the automatically starting when detecting the USB capture device?  Right now it opens all every time I turn on my car, I'd like to only trigger it manually.

Hello, pls use relay connection
How to make Relay connection for back camera

Hi. Is it possible to automatically wake the tablet when the video signal starts?

lobie81 wrote:

Hi. Is it possible to automatically wake the tablet when the video signal starts?

Yes, pls use the Tasker or Macrodroid

hi i wonder if it would be possible to adjust image to make picture view central using a camera that cannot be mounted central on car tailgate ect? ie on my car i had to mount my rear camera to left side of tailgate replacing the cars number plate light, luckily i also have a tow bar fitted wich helps remind my partner that the camera view is not central, but if i did not have towbar i feel she would have bumped my car before now, as i nearly did 1st time i used easycap viewer and camera lol

regards

You are here » Autodroid Software Development Forum » How to use app » App menu