Autodroid Software Development Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Autodroid Software Development Forum » App requirements » List of devices, which have been tested with our App

List of devices, which have been tested with our App

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Asus: Nexus 2012,2013, MeMO Pad 7, Fonepad, Asus ZenPad, Asus ME572, ZenPad 8.0 (Z380KL), ZenFone 2 (ZE500CL);
Sony Z-serires;
Samsung: Galaxy II, III, Note3, Note4, Note5 (noblelte), S4, S5, S6, S7, Tab S, Tab 2, Tab pro 10.1, Tab 4 (SM-T331), G531F;
LG: G2, G3 (g3), G4 (p1), Nexus 5,5X, G Pad 8.3 LTE, Optimus G Pro, lg-v500;
WP9320A and Newsmy (Car Android box)
Moto: G, G2, X, Nexus 6; Nokia n1; Wexler TAB 7t; Huawei MediaPad; Xiaomi m2s; HM Note 1W; Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8, Tab S8; Oneplus One, Oneplus Two, HTC: Nexus 9, One x, One, E8; Chuwi vi8; Wiko WA; Teclast X10HD; Nexus 6P (angler);

Would it be possible to have it in previous Android versions? I've got a Parrot Asteroid Tablet and the latest rom it has got is Android 2.3. Is there any chance of having this working?

Thanks a lot in advance!

hello max,.
my app crash since updated to version 1.16.
every start app, black screen and not respon app at my phone. i use ASUS zenfone 2 (ZE551ML 4GB RAM).
before updated to version 1.16,  this app working great n perfectly use.
please give solving problem or new update.
i think, new update file not compatible with my phone or any file update not sync.

thanks
soemar.tm

Hi Maxim,
     I have Asus  memo pad 7 . When I connected it to a camera using easycap, it is hanging and automatically restarting. When I tested the same set up on another device, it is working fine. I have attached here the spec details of my Memopad 7( h/w and s/w). Can you please confirm whether this spec supports easycap software and hardware.

http://sk.uploads.im/zE1kB.jpg

Hello maxim. compatible with the easy Weaver ARM Cortex A9? Thank you.

You are here » Autodroid Software Development Forum » App requirements » List of devices, which have been tested with our App